Wednesday, August 9, 2017

My Old Self

Snapseed
By 10:30 Monday morning I had:
Baked 18 banana oat muffins. 
Baked a pan of healthy seed filled bars.
Had a pot of tomatoes etc simmering on the stove for spaghetti sauce. 
Had a small pot of homemade tomato soup simmering for lunch.
Chopped up a bag full of tomatoes for the freezer.
Watched several videos for a class on making canvas backgrounds.
Washed and folded two loads of laundry. 

Oh, and I stopped to take this selfie. Five tries with the the timer and finally removing items from behind me. 
Snapseed
By the afternoon I had:
Made it to two grocery stores, two banks, Home Depot, the post office, back to the house for my lunch soup, THREE trips to the office, painted 1 large backdrop, 1 medium sized and a gorgeous piece of linen.

For the first time in awhile I feel like my old productive self!
The key is not to go near any mobile devices or computers first thing in the morning. Ha! Ha! Ha!
(So true though)

4 comments:

  1. Bravo to you. Where did you get all that energy? You got so much accomplished in just one day. I love the selfie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are so creative! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a productive day. I have lost my productivity lately. Hoping with September and cooler weather I will find it back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Roxi! I'm so glad that Lisa Kerner mentioned your work on FB and that I've found you again :) I used to participate in a link party you hosted years ago. Your work is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate all your comments. Have a blessed day!